Richie Ramone Fan Comment: "Should we send letters about this harassment of Richie to the judge"

Mary Cummins Lawsuit Case Number: BC374596
William F. Highberger, Presiding Judge

Mary Cummins stalks others http://street-hassle.blogspot.com/

What's up with Brimmer these days?
~Don Quixote, Ed Boks, yours truly; we aren't the only people with deranged anonymous cyberstalkers following their every move. This is all old hat for Rodger Jacobs:
And if I do not make an appearance for days or weeks on end they post “comments” such as: “Just heard that Brimmer was killed in an accident in West Hollywood when a car jumped the curb where he was giving a blowjob to a homeless person.”~To think that these were people I once trusted...
Why is it when I read my own stalkers I'm outraged, but when I read the others I'm outraged but also giggling a little?
Posted by joseph mailander at 2:52 PM 7 comments
Labels: , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment